with Tim Grahl and Valerie Francis
Follow along as book launch expert Tim Grahl teaches you the fundamentals of launching a bestselling book. Based on his work with hundreds of authors and launching dozens of top New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and other bestselling books, he will share the insights and step-by-step tactics you can use to launch your own successful book.
All the Book Launch Show Episodes
- Booking Podcasts, Starting Book Clubs
- 36 – Becoming a Podcast Guest
- 35 – Is your website doing what it needs to do?
- 34 – Creating Detailed Personas
- 33 – Should authors have a blog?
- 32 – Essential Elements of an Author Website
- 31 – Personas
- 30 – Merchandising Options with Kobo
- 29 – The Kobo Difference
- 28 – Identifying Your Ideal Reader
- 27 – Beginning Outreach Activities
- 26 – A Common Book Marketing Mistake
- 25 – Dealing with Multiple Genres and Pen Names
- 24 – Connection System 101
- 23 – Where do we start?